General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Careers for the Fresh Graduates

3 posters

Go down

Careers for the Fresh Graduates Empty Careers for the Fresh Graduates

Post by jortigas Sun May 16, 2010 8:52 pm

If you are a fresh graduate you have to be persistent in looking for the right job and career for you. You also have to be flexible and landing an entry-level job will help you get connected. Make several copies of your resume. You have to make sure that they are impeccably written and pleasing and attractive. Research as much as you can about the companies attending the fair because the more informed you are, the more you impress them. Besides, it's good to know what kind of company you will be working with to make sure that you fit in their workplace and the corporate culture they observe.

If you don’t know where to begin, all you have to do is broaden your search in the internet about the entire career related to your field. Many fresh graduates find it very challenging to find work because of the high unemployment rate but if you change the way you think about your career, the easier it will be for you to find a job.

Many companies are now looking for fresh graduates who are eager to learn new skills, be able to work with their current team, and understand the company’s objectives. Be productive by taking internship or volunteer work and be challenging even if you are working in a different field of work.

Don’t waste your time watching the news about how bad the economy is because if you spend more time searching for a job, rewriting your resume and preparing for the interview you will stand a chance at landing a job.

jortigas
Consultant
Consultant

My mood : Careers for the Fresh Graduates Th_hap10

Location Location : Philippines

http://alljobsandcareer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Careers for the Fresh Graduates Empty Careers for the Fresh Graduates

Post by grace Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 pm

I just graduated from college but I find it difficult to land the job that I am eyeing for. I was thinking of applying outside my major lo learn new skills and build my profile and ultimately transfer these skills to other careers or maybe use them to advance a career ladder. I am thinking of working part-time just to test the waters and if I don't like the corporate culture or industry I can leave without looking like a job hopper. Is this the right way to do it? What do you think?

grace

My mood : Careers for the Fresh Graduates Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Careers for the Fresh Graduates Empty Re: Careers for the Fresh Graduates

Post by Dazzler Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:33 pm

You can definitely apply for a job that is outside your major if you're really good about something. It's difficult to look for a job nowadays because of the recession. The economy is just picking up so we cannot expect abundant job openings for everyone. Why don't you try working online. There are so many job opportunities online, however, there are also so much scams. You have to be careful when looking for a job online and you have to choose wisely. You can google for freelance job and it will give you a bunch of options to choose from. If you are good and work hard, there is a bright future for you although it's not as secure as having an employer but still very flexible.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Careers for the Fresh Graduates Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Careers for the Fresh Graduates Empty Re: Careers for the Fresh Graduates

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down