General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!?

2 posters

Go down

What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!? Empty What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!?

Post by arwensvoice Sun May 23, 2010 7:06 pm

I know it's been a while since she has shown how big a role alcohol and drugs play in her life, not to mention that she seem to not have any proper guidance from somebody mature (or maybe she just can't listen to advices). I heard about her warrant of arrest for not completing her probation classes as required and for not attending the mandatory hearing dated May 20. She was in Cannes partying hard maybe because she said that she wasn't able to return home because her passport was missing! The judge said that it would only need around two hours to get a new passport, so she sent out the arrest warrant. Tsk tsk tsk, such irresponsibility. I have nothing against people who want to live their lives the way they want it, it's their life anyway. But I'm concerned when their actions start to negatively affect other people. Take Lindsay for example, she has been seen giving trouble to people at parties she attended (one of these known troubles was with Avril), shouting at bouncers and falling to her face. It's about time she reevaluates herself (but I guess, she doesn't even know how to or she would think she's still the greatest and people should bow their heads when they see her). If she wants to stay in the business (or in this world for long), she really should start changing her attitudes toward everything! Just saying...
arwensvoice
arwensvoice
General Chat Staff
General Chat Staff

My mood : What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!? Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!? Empty Re: What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!?

Post by Dazzler Tue May 25, 2010 12:21 am

Yeah I think she should also look into her life and see where it's going. She's a talented woman and a great actress. She has so many potential of making it big. The father issues is destroying her. I would be hurt and probably damaged but I won't allow it to destroy my life. We only get to live once so we might as well make the most of it. Hopefully she does wake up one day and decide to take control of her derailed life.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!? Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!? Empty Re: What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!?

Post by arwensvoice Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:55 pm

For updates, she's wearing a SCRAM bracelet now so that her alcohol level can be monitored. However, last MTV Movie Awards after party, the bracelet went off. And her ever so concerned Mother -Dina Lohan - said that it's because somebody spilled a drink on it. Lindsay was wearing a haltered jumpsuit which was really long, her ankle-where the bracelet was- wasn't even visible. Maybe Lindsay was kicking up her leg when the drink was spilled? I'm not so sure how it happened, but I'm pretty sure now why she carries on the way she does. It's all because her Mom one hundred percent supports her in whatever she does!
arwensvoice
arwensvoice
General Chat Staff
General Chat Staff

My mood : What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!? Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah I think so too. She doesn't guide her daughter much and I don't think she cares what happens to her daughter at all, because if she does, she will be concerned that Lindsay is destroying her life and her career at the same time. When she ages and cannot earn money to support her vices anymore, she will surely blame her mom for not stopping her from ruining her life.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : What's happening with Lindsay Lohan?!? Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down