General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smile to Be Happier

5 posters

Go down

Smile to Be Happier Empty Smile to Be Happier

Post by jortigas Mon May 24, 2010 2:55 pm

When you smile you feel good not only because of the feel good chemicals released by your body but because you send a message through your system telling your mind that you feel good. It denotes not only a positive energy but confidence. When you smile you brighten up the room because you don’t just do it with your face but your whole body and your whole energy and everyone around you will also feel better because you radiate a feel good vibration.

When you smile you denote pleasure and it’s contagious. It is free that’s why it is taught to customer service representatives when receiving a call because it conveys a good vibration and makes a huge difference. During tough times, your character will be judged if you still manage to smile and find hope.

When you smile you boost your immune system and you will look good but nobody can teach you how to smile no matter how simple it is but I know some people who have the habit of smiling all the time and I figured they must think of certain thoughts to get themselves to smile. Go ahead and try it because you might just like it.

jortigas
Consultant
Consultant

My mood : Smile to Be Happier Th_hap10

Location Location : Philippines

http://alljobsandcareer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Smile to Be Happier Empty Re: Smile to Be Happier

Post by The Dream Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Cool information, but this doesn't work for me. My stupid brain won't let it. Sad
The Dream
The Dream

My mood : Smile to Be Happier Th_bla10

Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by cymbalta Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 pm

i can't actually say this one works for me, but it's good advice.

Smile

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood : Smile to Be Happier Th_hap10

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kaynil Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:12 pm

I guess it is because forcing a smile won't really help us feel any different. but what if you seek a smilie by trying often to do thing you enjoy as silly as they are. we have different things that give us pleasure. maybe that will work better.

Another formula:
1. stand up
2. put your right foot in front
3. put your left foot northeast to where you right one is
4. turn around.
Didn't work?
5. Make a few steps forward
6. Repeat 2 through 6 two more times in a row.

xD

This are the silly things I mean, release your inner child, stop questioning "why" I feel the way I do. Or scolding yourself with what you should or shouldn't. You feel the way you do, accept it. It is not right or wrong, it simply happens. And stop comparing yourself to other people, each of us grow in our own experiences and get different ways to cope, react and reason. Try to reach back the way you saw the world when a kid, doing crazy things because you felt like it, you didn't worry as much what will X person think for you doing that. You have to remember it is alright to be you. At least for an hour, try it. Do something you haven't done in years that you remember you liked to do as a kid.

I hope it helps to make more people smile. =]
kaynil
kaynil

My mood : Smile to Be Happier Th_ok10

http://roczuz.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 pm

This make me laugh and smile at the same time because I did follow your formula while reading it. You have a great point there kaynil. Release your inner child and stop questioning. When we were kids we didn't worry too much. We were happy with small things and simple toys. Sometimes we are so much of a control freak that we have less fun and don't smile too often if things don't go our way. If we forget about controlling things most of the time, it will make us live our lives happier. And we'll be more content Very Happy.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Smile to Be Happier Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cymbalta Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:45 pm

thanks for this!

Smile