General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children’s…..the most wanted

3 posters

Go down

Children’s…..the most wanted Empty Children’s…..the most wanted

Post by LannySturgess Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Children modeling agencies are of something that has great importance these days. The upcoming generation of these is too energetic that, they prove to be equally competitive as of the elder people. Their presence in the film industry is a big example.
The children’s of these days, show amble energy that makes even us to be participative in activities. The increase in the demand for quality movies, lead to the increase in demand for productive artists. It made the add agencies to look in for good looking and energetic children’s.
Children’s thus became the most wanted beings, and modeling agencies started stressing on search for the same. Slowly, many agencies moved itself and named itself as child modeling agencies.

Last edited by Dazzler on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed link)

LannySturgess

My mood : Children’s…..the most wanted Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Children’s…..the most wanted Empty Re: Children’s…..the most wanted

Post by kaynil Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Energetic yes, but I disagree they increase for the demand for quality movies bit, but I agree many do shoot far and think they deserve it, but not everyone seeks for it.

It saddens me to be honest that modeling acts to this by seeking younger people, I think modeling should be for people old enough to decide it and that kids and young teenagers are far from this point and should be left with their education and hobbies according their age.
kaynil
kaynil

My mood : Children’s…..the most wanted Th_ok10

http://roczuz.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 am

Some kids may like and enjoy modelling too much but I think that if they are too young to be working so hard, they will be burned out later on. The pressure will take it's toll just like what is happening with Demi Lovato right now. Children should be able to balance work, social interaction as normal children, and education. Not all the time these kids can model for as long as they want because anyone's modelling career can be over anytime. It's best that they have a personal life too so they can live like normal children and have a life outside the modelling business
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Children’s…..the most wanted Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down