General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet are Now Officially Divorced

2 posters

Go down

LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet are Now Officially Divorced Empty LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet are Now Officially Divorced

Post by arwensvoice Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 pm

I'm not a fan of "divorce". I think it's a poor excuse for being imperfect humans and for justifying that "love is just an emotion and is fleeting". However, I'm open-minded. So if couples want to separate ways after a year or so of saying "I do" or "Until death do us part", then it's their prerogative.

After 8 years of marriage for LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet (I've actually read about their Seven-year Itch wedding anniversary celebration in 2009) they've finally call it quits. The reason was that LeAnn was cheating with Eddie Cibrian, her Lifetime movie costar (who I thought was also happily married with 2 children). LeAnn was quoted saying that she was selfish and that she didn't like it because people got hurt. But she also did not regret anything. How's that for contradictions?
arwensvoice
arwensvoice
General Chat Staff
General Chat Staff

My mood : LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet are Now Officially Divorced Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet are Now Officially Divorced Empty Re: LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet are Now Officially Divorced

Post by Dazzler Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:09 pm

I didn't hear about their divorce but I am not surprised either. There has been a few gossips about LeAnn and her husband's rocky marriage. What's is sad about it is that they don't think about what is good for their children at all. This happens all the time in Hollywood because they have so many options and they are busy to even care about what is going on in their lives.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet are Now Officially Divorced Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum