General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Skin Care

2 posters

Go down

Natural Skin Care Empty Natural Skin Care

Post by Dazzler Sun May 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Do you know that you can make use of what you have in your kitchen to care for your skin? Using natural ingredients is one of the most trusted and effective ways of caring for the skin. You can make your own facial scrub for exfoliation and mask for deep cleansing from home. You don't have to sped too much to have clear skin. Organic or natural ingredients are safer and more effective because they are richer in vitamins and nutrients that are good for the skin. You have to be careful of allergens though and avoid ingredients you are allergic to so you don't cause any damage to your skin. Let me share with you some of the tried and tested homemade facial care recipes that won't hurt your pocket.

Homemade Facial Masks

For Oily Skin

• Blend a ripe tomato and leave on skin for 20 minutes. Rinse it with plain water right after.

For Dry Skin
  • Mash ripe avocado, mix it with some honey and apply it on the face and neck. Rinse off mask with cool water after 10 minutes.

For Sensitive Skin
  • Combine egg white and oatmeal. Leave on skin and let dry. Rinse off with warm water.

For Normal Skin
  • Mash ripe papaya and add honey until it forms a mask. Apply on the face and rinse off after 20 minutes.

Homemade Facial Scrub

For Oily Skin
  • Mix ground oatmeal, yogurt, and lemon juice. Scrub gently and rinse off with plain water

For Dry Skin
  • Combine table salt, lemon juice and a little bit of sugar until thick. Scrub gently using circular motion and rinse with warm water.

For Sensitive Skin
  • Mix oatmeal and honey to form a paste. Message gently onto face and rinse well.

For Normal Skin
  • Mash ripe banana and combine with rolled oats, honey, and milk to form a paste. Scrub gently and rinse off with warm water. You can leave it off on skin for a 10 as a mask.

So who said that having a clear and beautiful skin is expensive? However, like I said know what triggers you to break out to prevent skin emergencies. If you are not sure if you are allergic to the ingredients you use, do a patch test first for safety. Always remember that keeping a healthy and clear skin means you have to work for it. Spend time caring for your skin to achieve the flawless skin you want.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Natural Skin Care Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Natural Skin Care Empty Re: Natural Skin Care

Post by elena Tue May 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Great post! I love the homemade facial care recipes you shared because they are easy to do and the ingredients are easy to find and readily available. Doing a patch test for allergy is indeed a good practice for safety. I have very sensitive skin so I cannot use all the chemical based products, even the good ones. My skin gets irritated to almost everything so I'm really careful of what I put on my face.
elena
elena

My mood : Natural Skin Care Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Tue May 18, 2010 5:03 pm

I'm glad that you like them Elena! Allergy test is really important if you don't know what you are allergic to. I am allergic to cucumber but before I knew that, I used to put cucumber slices on my eyes to freshen it up and help with my eye bags. I had sore eyes after doing but I thought that it was only a coincidence. I was not convinced that I can be allergic to any fruit because that was the first time I reacted to anything because I am not that sensitive. So I did it again and my eyes again hurt so badly Crying or Very sad. That was the last time that I used any cucumber products near my face. I'm glad that I can still eat them though Razz
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Natural Skin Care Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down