General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guys Are Back!

3 posters

Go down

The Guys Are Back! Empty The Guys Are Back!

Post by Dazzler Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:17 am

I am just so excited that Entourage is back for more. The first episode of Season 7 aired on June 27th and received good reviews. Some fans are also as excited as I am to see them again, of course there are expected unhappy viewers who are also there to fire up the cast even more. Season 6 ended with E getting married, Turtle broken hearted because Jaime left her, Vince has a great career and will be doing Ferrari, Drama getting a job, and Ari buying Terrance's agency, and Lloyd promoted and back to Ari's agency. Now everyone seems to be able to stand on their own feet, except for Johnny Drama of course who still doesn't have a career. Turtle has his own business which is really exciting as this is the first time I saw him so confident. However, he's still Turtle which I like because I don't want any of the guy lose their character that I really enjoy. Vince is now shooting an action movie and doing his own dangerous stunts because he doesn't want the guys think he's such a girl to do it. Episode 2 is going to be more fun and I cannot wait to see more. I'm so glad the guys are back! Very Happy This is going to be one hit tv show again because so much is going on that people expect more adventure to happen in the next few episodes.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : The Guys Are Back! Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

The Guys Are Back! Empty Re: The Guys Are Back!

Post by mikaela Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:01 pm

I watch Entourage too and I'm as glad to hear that they are back. I still haven't seen the first episode though because I have been busy with work. I will do so soon. Thanks for giving me a heads up on what to expect flower
mikaela
mikaela

My mood : The Guys Are Back! Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 pm

I am a fan of Entourage too since Season 1. Great tv show and very entertaining.
Jason
Jason
General Chat Staff
General Chat Staff

My mood : The Guys Are Back! Th_tha10

http://junepahila.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down