General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check before you complain

2 posters

Go down

Check before you complain Empty Check before you complain

Post by Dazzler Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:09 pm

I used to work as a technical support for an ISP. It was a very stressful job not only because I get so many calls everyday but because I have to be patient to deal with frustrated clients all the time. One day a woman called shouting to her lungs. She was very very mad because her internet was down and she keeps on saying that we cancelled her service when she pays on time. She insulted me that I want more money and I am not doing my job which was very insulting. I tried to keep her calm but she won't stop shouting. I asked her questions to identify the problem but she just won't listen to me. So I let her blur out for almost 15mins. When she got tired yelling, she asked me what I needed from her so I started talking. I told her that her account was active and the problem maybe with the physical connection as I could not detect any signal from her modem. I told her to check it and she started screaming at me again because she was away from the office, but she went anyway. Then there was a long pause... and then I heard a very calm voice saying "I couldn't believe I left the modem unplugged. This is embarrassing!" Click!

I couldn't help but laugh so hard that day because she acted like she was so smart and was so sure of her accusations, and ended up embarrassing herself Laughing
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Check before you complain Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Check before you complain Empty Re: Check before you complain

Post by The Dream Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:38 pm

XD Nice. Isn't posting this abiding Customer Service Regulations, or similar though? Razz
The Dream
The Dream

My mood : Check before you complain Th_bla10

Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down