General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 keys

2 posters

Go down

3 keys Empty 3 keys

Post by cymbalta Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm

3 KEYS

Bill Gates passes his mortal life and to nobody's surprise including his own, he ends up in hell.

Satan greets him: "Welcome Mr. Gates, we've been waiting for you. This will be your home for all eternity. You've been selfish, greedy, and a big liar for all of your life. Frankly releasing Windows 95 two years early, would by itself, have landed you here. But enough of that. You've arrived on a day when I'm in a good mood, so I'll be generous and give you a choice of three places in which you'll be locked up forever."

Satan takes Bill to a huge lake of fire in which millions of souls are tormented and tortured. He then takes him to a huge colluseum where souls are chased by ferocious lions and then eaten over and over again.

Finally, he takes Bill to a tiny room in which there is a beautiful
blonde and a bottle of the finest wine. To Bill's delight, there is a PC in the corner. Without hesitation, he says, "This is definitely where I want to spend eternity!"

So Satan lets him in the room, locks the door, and swallows the key.

He turns to leave and bumps into one of his best friends, which happens to be a demon.

The demon says, "THAT WAS BILL GATES! WHY DID YOU LET HIM HAVE THE BEST ROOM OF ALL????"

"Thats just what everyone thinks!" Satan snickers. "The bottle has a hole in the bottom of it and the blonde doesn't!"

"But what about the PC?"

"It has Windows 2000 and I took off 3 keys!"

"Well what 3 keys?"

"CTRL, ALT, and DELETE!"

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood : 3 keys Th_hap10

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

3 keys Empty Re: 3 keys

Post by TamasineK Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:05 am

Still better than the other two XD
TamasineK
TamasineK

My mood : 3 keys Th_tha10

Location Location : In Will of the Posting!

http://legendofnight.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum