General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My vacation

2 posters

Go down

My vacation Empty My vacation

Post by Dazzler Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:44 pm

I haven't been able to post around here because I was out of town for three weeks. My sister and her family came home after 2 years and we all miss her. Our family is very close so it was hard for us when she left.

My vacation was so much fun. During our first week, we went to the beach and spent some quality family time. I enjoyed the company of my niece a lot. She amazes me and she's is very smart for a four year old. She asks questions like "Why is Jesus crossed?" and "Why did grandpa have to die?" and you don't know where to start Very Happy. We went shopping a lot to buy stuff she likes. She chooses her own shoes and clothes and they seem to match well too. I cannot believe how mature she talks but also baby like. When she was 18 months old, she was familiar of so many country flags. At 2 she knew how to play a PSP game without getting any help. At 3 she knew how to look for children's games over the internet. Now she is learning how to read already. These stuff just amazes me so much. She reminds me of my late dad because she just looks like him and she has my dad's spirit.

During the second week of my vacation we went out a lot. Bar hopping and enjoying different bands play, and attending parties, which was unlikely for me because I am not a night person. I don't go out that much at night so hanging out everyday is an out of the ordinary routine. That's also the reason why I didn't have so much time to be around on the forum to check on the updates. Good thing we have great members who keeps the board as active as it can get for now. There are only a few active members here but they are very much active and they keep the activity of the forum up to date which is just amazing and really appreciated.

The third week was very tiring because I had to spend time with my family and at the same time go to work. My boss was very understanding to allow me to split my shifts so I can still have time to be with the family. We went out of town travelling, checking out tourist destinations, and enjoying activities that I haven't done for a long time like swimming and hiking. I realized that I wasn't doing so much physical activities but I still don't regret spending so much time online. I am fond of spending time on my forum and I like it a lot here Very Happy.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : My vacation Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

My vacation Empty Re: My vacation

Post by TamasineK Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:39 pm

You are so lucky that you can spend times like this with your family. When i was younger, me and my family used to go on vacations a lot too. But right now, only place that i go is to the beach and with my mom.

Only once i've been to beach with my cousins, uncle or let's just say "Dad's family", lol. (I didn't know how to call it) And that was my favorite trip to the beach.
TamasineK
TamasineK

My mood : My vacation Th_tha10

Location Location : In Will of the Posting!

http://legendofnight.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeah I'm lucky that my boss even allowed me to take a long vacation and be able to work my shift to enjoy my trip and get paid at the same time Very Happy.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : My vacation Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down