General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 1: The Return Review

2 posters

Go down

Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 1: The Return Review Empty Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 1: The Return Review

Post by Dazzler Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Katherine is back and having fun fooling the people in Mystic Falls but was pretty mush figured by the Salvatore brothers early on. Jeremy's plan of becoming a vampire (drinking Ana's blood and over dosing from drugs) failed so he's still depressed. Caroline wasn't doing very well after the accident from Season 1 so Bonnie and Elena thought of feeding her with Damon's blood. So she's saved and John Gilbert was saved too (from Katherine's stabbing him without his ring) but this time using Stefan's blood.

Damon was willing to forgive Katherine from leaving him and start their lives over but got heart broken when he learned from the queen of the dammed that she was only in love with Stefan. Now sad Damon came to Elena to talk her into admitting that she feels for him too only to get his heart broken again after hearing that she loves Stefan and will never love Damon. Jeremy showed up to Elena's rescue so the angry Damon broke his neck and killed him! Luckily, John left his ring (which was owned by Jeremy's dad) with Jeremy and that brought him back to life! Now Elena hates him. The broken hearted Katherine, who came back for Stefan but won't take her back, takes matters into her own hands and killed Caroline! Now, knowing before hand that she drank Damon's blood, she'll come back to life a vampire and will be a very very thrilling tv show!

I cannot believe how this story can make my heart skip and beat all the time. It's so unpredictable and it will definitely keep you on your seats. I couldn't change channels at all because it was just so interesting. I was so impressed of how they can make the story so realistic. It's not boring at all and full of mystery. The effects are amazing, the cast are great, and the story is intriguing making you want it more! One hour of this show every week isn't just enough! Let's see what happens next on the next episode Very Happy
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 1: The Return Review Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 1: The Return Review Empty Re: Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 1: The Return Review

Post by mikaela Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Oh I am crazy over Vampire Diaries too. I was so happy to watch the first episode. I was definitely worth the wait!
mikaela
mikaela

My mood : Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 1: The Return Review Th_coo10

Back to top Go down