General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Think of the The New Ipod Nano?

Go down

What Do You Think of the The New Ipod Nano? Empty What Do You Think of the The New Ipod Nano?

Post by Dazzler Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:27 pm

iPod nano has been completely redesigned with Multi-Touch — the same technology that makes iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch so amazing. Now it’s half the size and even easier to play. And everything you want to hear is just a tap or swipe away! Show off your album art, photos, and the color-coordinated wallpaper on the 1.5-inch color display with 240-by-240 pixel resolution. It's tiny yet stunning.

The first time I saw the new Nano, I was so amazed that I wanted to buy it. But with my classic I cannot find a good reason to want to buy it. Maybe I would soon so I can bring it with me when I want to travel conveniently. My classic is so bulky for music and sometime I just want to have a small Ipod in my pocket. And it's touch screen so it's very fun and convenient. The new Nano has so many bright colors for everyone and you can choose the best that suits your personality. With the latest technology right now, there is always something new to look out for! Makes you wonder what they come up with next Very Happy

Other apple gadget lovers don't like it as much though because they say that it should be the new shuffle and not nano. It's kinda expensive too at $150 - $180. They think that apple is being too greedy already at that price range. What do you think? Will you spend $150 for this Nano? Is it worth the money?

What Do You Think of the The New Ipod Nano? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDvXSFg4LH-RpO4zi5a2u379oGc6geT6pdMRiwVb8oQNCPkIQ&t=1&usg=__jCN8GHqKGLvSISxKf_yviAgcewY=
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : What Do You Think of the The New Ipod Nano? Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down