General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead

3 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead Empty The Walking Dead

Post by Dazzler Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 am

I have been hocked and excited about this new tv series because it reminds me so much of Resident Evil. Zombies are everywhere and there are only a few survivors left. Just like the movie Resident Evil, once you get bitten by a zombie, you too can turn like them if you are not eaten alive. The show started with a cop being shot, went to a coma, and woke up with the hospital empty and dead people are everywhere. Now he has to find his son and wife. Along the way he found some survivors and they continue on to searching more people. On the nest episode he finds his wife and son with the rest of the survivors but zombies have followed them there. This is going to be exciting, and at the same time a bit creepy because these zombies really look scary to me Very Happy. It air every Friday 11pm in Asia on Fox.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : The Walking Dead Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead

Post by cymbalta Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Dazzler wrote:I have been hocked and excited about this new tv series because it reminds me so much of Resident Evil. Zombies are everywhere and there are only a few survivors left. Just like the movie Resident Evil, once you get bitten by a zombie, you too can turn like them if you are not eaten alive. The show started with a cop being shot, went to a coma, and woke up with the hospital empty and dead people are everywhere. Now he has to find his son and wife. Along the way he found some survivors and they continue on to searching more people. On the nest episode he finds his wife and son with the rest of the survivors but zombies have followed them there. This is going to be exciting, and at the same time a bit creepy because these zombies really look scary to me Very Happy. It air every Friday 11pm in Asia on Fox.

i've heard about this.

it does sound really scary, but i'm not yet sure on my reaction as i've not seen an episode (and anyway it's not reached england yet). i'll be sure to watch a few clips on youtube, then i'll decide for myself if it's worth me watching a full episode

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood : The Walking Dead Th_hap10

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeah it's really creepy. It's not yet clear till now after 4 episodes why it happened and how it spread because it seems like there are only a few people who survived. Sometimes the reaction from the people and how they live each day is a but unrealistic. They just seem relaxed and not worried that zombies may flock to where they are. They don't have enough security precaution to keep them safe. But it's still early to tell if it's a hit or miss. I still watch it every week Very Happy
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cymbalta Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 pm

well, when (and if) i get a chance to see an episode, i'll let you know what i thought of it.

hope to see it though, because from just reading your review of it it sounds interesting.

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood : The Walking Dead Th_hap10

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DraftMan- Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:57 am

appetizing !

DraftMan-

My mood : The Walking Dead Th_ok10

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:03 am

Yeah it was a great tv show. It already ended though so I'm hoping they push for another season because everything is just isn't clear yet what started the spread of the virus. It's kinda like Resident Evil really but in a tv series Smile
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down