General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who's more religious?

Go down

who's more religious? Empty who's more religious?

Post by cymbalta Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:43 pm

A Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim were having a discussion over who was the most religious.

"I was riding my camel in the middle of the Sahara,"
exclaimed the Muslim. "Suddenly, a fierce sandstorm appeared out of nowhere. I truly thought my end had come as I lay next to my camel while we were being buried deeper and deeper under the sand. But I didn't lose my faith in Allah. I prayed and prayed, and suddenly, for ten miles all around me, the storm stopped and I was able to get back to my village.

The Christian chimed in. "One day while I was fishing in a little rowboat in the ocean, a giant storm came from nowhere. 50 foot waves! I thought my end had truly come. I prayed and prayed to God, and then, for ten miles around me, the storm ceased and I was able to row back to shore."

The Jew started. "I was in the middle of New York City. Suddenly, a black bag on the ground appeared out of nowhere. I put my hand inside and found that it was full of cash. I truly thought my end had come as it was a Saturday and we're not allowed to handle money on the Sabbath. But I didn't lose my faith. I prayed and prayed, and suddenly, for ten miles around me, it was *Tuesday* !"

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood : who's more religious? Th_hap10

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum