General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Finals 2010 Championship

4 posters

Go down

Who deserves to be the champion?

NBA Finals 2010 Championship Vote_lcap78%NBA Finals 2010 Championship Vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
NBA Finals 2010 Championship Vote_lcap22%NBA Finals 2010 Championship Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

NBA Finals 2010 Championship Empty NBA Finals 2010 Championship

Post by Dazzler Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:26 am

I am a big fan of the NBA and I favor the Boston Celtics! Although I was one of the biggest fans of Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls. I was just a kid when I first fell in love with basketball. For me it's the best sport period! I like other sports too such as tennis and baseball but nothing could be more exciting than basketball Basketball

So who do think will win the 2010 championship and who deserves the trophy more? Of course my answer to that question is Boston Celtics. They are a physical team but they play clean. I love Phil Jackson because he's a genius but I'm just not digging Kobe. I don't know why but I feel like he's not a WE person but an I player. I can't see that he has that passion to work for the team and work with the others as a team. He often shows off I don't think that should be an attitude of a great leader. He has a heart of a superstar but lack the heart of a champion. No offense but that's how I find him and I apologize to the big fans of Kobe Bryant. He's an amazing athlete no question but I don't like his attitude when he's on the court at all.

I'm going with the Boston Celtics because for me they deserve to be called the champions more. Rajon Rondo is showing great athleticism than ever, KG is working harder, Paul Pierce is just... always amazing, Tony Allen is firing up, and Rasheed Wallace is picking his game up. I would have loved to see more of Kendrick Perkins and Glen Davis because they are terrific defenders and the team could really use their help. Of course I cannot miss Nate Robinson who is also coming up with huge surprises. They all just amaze me every time of how great they are as a team. There is chemistry and good aura. I was a little sad when they lost game one. All of them looked tired and didn't feel like they are ready for the Finals. However, I'm pretty sure they can make it up on game 2 which is only a few hours away! I'm so excited and I can't wait to watch the game soon! bounce

Good luck to the BOSTON CELTICS!!! Basketball
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : NBA Finals 2010 Championship Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

NBA Finals 2010 Championship Empty Re: NBA Finals 2010 Championship

Post by NBAfan Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 am

I love the NBA and I'm rooting for Boston Celtics too! Waiting for game two to be aired. Celtics has to win today bounce

NBAfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:17 am

Hello NBAfan! Welcome to General Chat and I'm glad you casted your vote too. Hope we hear from a Lakers fan to make it more FUN! Let's hear what you have to say guys....
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mikaela Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:22 am

Wow looks like Boston fans are in the house!!! Let's get this pumped up and see if we hear from an LA Lakers fan soon. Way to go Paul Pierce! Go for the win cheers
mikaela
mikaela

My mood : NBA Finals 2010 Championship Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Post by broken Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:30 am

The Celtics players have the character and the heart of a champion. They deserve this tittle more than anyone on the league.
broken
broken

My mood : NBA Finals 2010 Championship Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:44 pm

I believe you broken and that's what I like about them too. They are humble, highly regarded, and worthy of being champions. I am just so thrilled that they won game 2. Game 3 is back to Boston and I'm pretty sure that my champions will put up a good fight to win again. Go Celtics! cheers
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakerfan Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Celtics fans are on the house! I just love LA Lakers (no offense guys) and would like to say that game 2 was pretty exciting. I want them to win but of course the best team wins so good luck to the both them and we'll know who's the best Razz.

Lakerfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:24 am

Hello Lakerfan, thanks for taking part on this poll, we really appreciate it. Right, may the best team win. Laker fans are catching up! Hope to see more of their fans here. With game 3 in Boston, the game is going to be super fan. Can't wait to watch these teams battle for the trophy Cool
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by arwensvoice Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:50 am

My bet is on the Celtics too. I've seen how they play and they're quite good. Go Celtics!
arwensvoice
arwensvoice
General Chat Staff
General Chat Staff

My mood : NBA Finals 2010 Championship Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down