General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for mikaela

4 posters

Go down

for mikaela Empty for mikaela

Post by kja888 Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 pm

A break up is very painful. I know. So give her time, she will come around. sometimes we need to have space and allow others to feel their pain because this will make her stronger. Send her messages of encouragements. You may not replace her boyfriend but it counts to know that you are there to help out - a true mark of a genuine friend. You on the other hand, should do the same, give yourself time to heal. Be strong for your friend, it will be fine on the end you will see.
kja888
kja888
General Chat Staff
General Chat Staff

My mood : for mikaela Th_hap10

Location Location : Iloilo City

http://kenjamal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

for mikaela Empty Re: for mikaela

Post by mikaela Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:29 am

Thanks for the nice words kja888, I really appreciate it. I'm just worried that her depression will get worse. She doesn't want to do anything. Even the activities she used to love doing like shopping and going to the movies. I know that breakup really hurts coz I have been there too but I was never this sad. I always visit her and make her feel that she has a friend she can lean on and trust.
mikaela
mikaela

My mood : for mikaela Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:38 am

Every person has different levels of coping. We use distinct channels to feel better. Depression can consume a person but if she has you with her all the time, she'll be okay. Being depressed and sad are two different condition. As long as she doesn't show any sign of hurting herself she will be okay. I don't like what I look when I am sad so I usually apply makeup on Smile. It sounds silly but after I do my makeup routine I forget about what frustrates me for awhile. And I avoid shedding a tear because I don't want to mess up my makeup Laughing. Some people may find it weird but I value my makeup so much and they feel like company to me when I'm sad. You can try that with your friend too. If she doesn't want to go out of the house, you can ask her to allow you to do her a makeover like putting on makeup and a new manicure. That will make her feel more beautiful and distract of what upsets her for a short while.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : for mikaela Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mikaela Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:41 am

I tried your other suggestion of inviting her to go to the spa. She was pretty excited for a moment and then she decided to stay home because she felt ugly. She does love makeup a lot too and maybe I can try that. I agree that a good makeover can make a person feel better about themselves and I think that's what she needs now Very Happy
mikaela
mikaela

My mood : for mikaela Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Post by belle Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:33 pm

When I am sad I also go to the spa for some pampering and relaxation. You can call for a home service is she doesn't want to go out of the house. You can get a massage, facial spa, manicure, and pedicure that will help a lot. These are not only distractions but also a temporary solution for anyone who is having a bad day. New life, new look Very Happy
belle
belle

My mood : for mikaela Th_hap10

Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:53 pm

I agree that these are great temporary and solutions for misery. I unknowingly look for a makeover after a breakup and it does help make me feel a lot better. I guess it's the feeling that I don't look the same or maybe look a lot better and it comforts me a lot Very Happy
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : for mikaela Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down