General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

4 posters

Go down

Do you like Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time?

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Vote_lcap100%Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Vote_lcap0%Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9
Back

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Empty Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Post by Dazzler Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 am

Based on a video game of the same name which is a high octane action flick. The effects are intense which made the movie more interesting. There are no dull moments and Jake Gyllenhaal makes a perfect Dastan. He's plays the role of a clever street rat who was adopted by the King of Persia and was treated as his own. Dastan was responsible for the over coming of Holy City of Alamut where he met the beautiful Princess Tamina. The exciting adventure starts when he was framed of killing his father, the King of Persia. Dastan ran away with the magic dagger (that can turn back time) in possession and Tamina came along to steal it from him. Determined to be clear his name, he struggled to keep the dagger from the Princess who's duty is to keep it safe and sacred to save the world. As his quest goes on, he learned the true reason of the Alamut's attack and discovered his true destiny: to save mankind from the evil masterminds who wants to use the dagger for ultimate power.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Empty Re: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Post by babykoi Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:02 am

I love Prince of Persia too. Jake looks a lot better on those hair and he's eyes are bluer than ever on this movie. I wasn't a great fan of Jake but he definitely changed my mind about him now. Love the movie and I can't wait to see more of him Very Happy
babykoi
babykoi

My mood : Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Empty Re: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Post by belle Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Yeah he really looks hotter now. Watched the movie 3 days ago with friends and we were so into it. Wish he'll do more action films. Prince of Persia is a blockbuster movie! Love it! Cool
belle
belle

Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by elena Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:59 pm

I expected the movie to be as exciting as the video game and I was right. Although one thing I have noticed that was a bit off was the accent of the actors. They are in Persia yet they speak with a British accent. It's not the best movie ever but definitely a better adaptation of a video game compared to others out there. Gemma Arterton looks better with heavy eyeliners Very Happy. Gotta work out more to achieve that body. Looks so good on tv and I am so inspired right now to train more if I want my bod to look just like hers! Razz
elena
elena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down