General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lea Michele voices Dorothy in Dorothy of Oz

2 posters

Go down

Lea Michele voices Dorothy in Dorothy of Oz Empty Lea Michele voices Dorothy in Dorothy of Oz

Post by arwensvoice Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 am

There's an upcoming 3D movie titled Dorothy of Oz and Lea Michele's (Rachel of Glee) voice will be in it. She, undeniably, has a great voice. Have you seen her Glee audition video? She's also smart and has a sense of humor. Let's all wait for the movie and see if she's going to do justice on the role. Good luck Lea!
arwensvoice
arwensvoice
General Chat Staff
General Chat Staff

My mood : Lea Michele voices Dorothy in Dorothy of Oz Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Lea Michele voices Dorothy in Dorothy of Oz Empty Re: Lea Michele voices Dorothy in Dorothy of Oz

Post by Dazzler Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:30 pm

I love Lea Michelle because she has an amazing voice and she's a great actress. I see plenty of comments about not liking Glee because Lea Michelle and Cory Monteith don't look good together. However, I should say that the audience should not look at the show that way. It's about positivity, good music, and friendship. If you know how to appreciate good song arrangements, great voice, and talent, you will love this show for sure!

I'm positive Lea Michelle will do good and sound amazing! Looking forward to watching Dorothy of Oz! Very Happy
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Lea Michele voices Dorothy in Dorothy of Oz Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum