General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl?

5 posters

Go down

Which type are you? Ballet flats or stilettos type of girl?

Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Vote_lcap33%Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Vote_lcap67%Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3
Back

Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Empty Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl?

Post by arwensvoice Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:14 pm

I'm definitely a ballet flats kind of girl. Even when I was wearing my school uniform in college and my corporate outfit, I still use ballet flats. I can wear stilettos in big events and parties but only for around 2 hours. More than that and I'll look strained and out of focused. But I have a friend who's more comfortable with the stilettos than the flats. When she wears flats, she said her soles get really painful. In fact, she walks like she's still wearing the high heels. It was funny to watch. Stilettos do get you to look sexier because they add height. But you can always look sexier in flats too. How about you? Are you for the stilettos or the flats?
arwensvoice
arwensvoice
General Chat Staff
General Chat Staff

My mood : Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Empty Re: Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl?

Post by Dazzler Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Just reading through your post makes me smile. I prefer wearing stilettos because flats make my feet hurt Laughing. So I really understand what your friend is going through with wearing flats. Even on flip flops, I cannot wear them flat for long. It has to be high to avoid any uncomfortable feeling on my feet and legs. I guess it's because I have used to wearing stilettos for a long time. Plus I need the additional inches that's why Laughing
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Empty Re: Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl?

Post by mikaela Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 pm

I love them both although I use stilettos more often at work. I wear flats when I need to run some errands or shopping Smile. Don't want to get tired early so I have to wear something comfortable. I can't vote for both so I am going for stilettos
mikaela
mikaela

My mood : Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Post by elena Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:19 am

I prefer flats more than high shoes. I wear sneakers most of the time and it's very comfortable. So if I have to wear a more casual shoes, I'd prefer flats Smile
elena
elena

Back to top Go down

Post by fiona1964 Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:05 am

stilettos make me feel good when i dress up
but if i am in jeans i jut wear trainers
fiona1964
fiona1964

Location Location : Glasgow Scotland UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:03 am

Yeah stilettos can bring out the confidence in you because it makes you look so good.. It's like a car with an awesome mag wheels Very Happy
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Are you a ballet flats or stilettos kind of girl? Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down