General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does a man need to pay for the date all the time?

+2
mikaela
Dazzler
6 posters

Go down

Does a man need to pay for the date all the time? Empty Does a man need to pay for the date all the time?

Post by Dazzler Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 am

I have been reading quite a few articles and opinions on this subject and I want to know what you think about this. Does a man really have to pay for the date all the time?

In my opinion I don't think the guy needs to pay for the date all the time. Although offering to pay is a good gesture. I am an independent woman so I don't mind paying or giving my share at all. I should be able to take care of myself and pay for my own bills. I have read so many times that men just pretend to be wanting to pay but deep inside they are not happy about it or wish for girls to order water instead, which I think is very funny but not nice as well lol!. You shouldn't have invited the girl for a date if you don't intend to spend your money in the first place, right? Some guys do intend to pay so they can get ahead. If I pay for my own dues, I don't answer to him and he has no reason of thinking anything bad about me during the date Laughing.

What do you think about this? Let's hear it Very Happy
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : Does a man need to pay for the date all the time? Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Does a man need to pay for the date all the time? Empty Re: Does a man need to pay for the date all the time?

Post by mikaela Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:33 am

I do believe that it's fair if the guy pays for the date if he is the one who initiated it. I don't mind sharing too. You have a point there though that it's best that you pay for your own bill so you don't give the guy a chance to say something not nice about you behind your back after the date Laughing
mikaela
mikaela

My mood : Does a man need to pay for the date all the time? Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Does a man need to pay for the date all the time? Empty Re: Does a man need to pay for the date all the time?

Post by broken Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:45 am

I don't think I have ever allowed my date to pay at all. I think it's alright and an appreciated gesture for a woman to offer to pay or split the bill but I have never accepted such offer before. You are right mikaela, if the guy was the one who asked for the date, he should already expect to pay for it. It's the right thing to do for a man.
broken
broken

My mood : Does a man need to pay for the date all the time? Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:46 pm

well, based on my experience..yes. boys should cause its like a way of being a gentleman, and gods, for me Its kinda like an unpleasant thing to see a girl pay for the date! Sad

Marvin

My mood : Does a man need to pay for the date all the time? Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Some guys still are very conservative and prefer to pay for the date instead of having the woman pay for it. Which is actually a very good gesture. That's great to hear Marvin! You're a gentleman and is surely appreciated by the girls you date Very Happy
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TamasineK Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 pm

To be honest, nobody really likes to pay, at least, that's what i think. Usually, when someone pays for me, i feel kinda useless and unwanted Neutral
But it's only fair that if man wanted the date, he needs to pay for it.

But i never actually have been on a date, so i don't know how it's like.
TamasineK
TamasineK

My mood : Does a man need to pay for the date all the time? Th_tha10

Location Location : In Will of the Posting!

http://legendofnight.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 am

Oh you have not yet? You maybe are too young to date anyway Very Happy. When you want to go out with a girl you want to get to know more, you'll know what to do then because you are mature when it comes to this issue Smile. I hear so many guys complain about how much they paid for the date and I just think it's so mean to do that if they invited the woman to go out with them.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaynil Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm

I think whoever invites is the one that pays. i don't mind paying or being paid for, and I do offer to help either way. Sometimes I really get help accepting the gesture. Though if other people pay often for me I feel like TK just pointed out.
kaynil
kaynil

My mood : Does a man need to pay for the date all the time? Th_ok10

http://roczuz.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down