General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Your Favorite Glee Episode

2 posters

Go down

What's Your Favorite Glee Episode Empty What's Your Favorite Glee Episode

Post by mikaela Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:54 pm

I cannot stop watching Glee. I like it a lot and I just can't get enough of it. I was a little disappointed and upset the Sue made the Glee club lose. However, if they won it would have been unfair because Vocal Adrenalin was so good! The choice of song was perfect. I am such a big fan of Queen and Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my favorite songs. Journey songs are also wonderful and I love that they did a medley. It's Will's signature Smile. I was having goose bumps because I cannot believe how talented they are. Wish I could sing that way too LOL lol!
mikaela
mikaela

My mood : What's Your Favorite Glee Episode Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Glee Episode Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Glee Episode

Post by Dazzler Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 am

I love the part where Kurt tried to be a guy because he thought he was losing his dad because of his sexuality. I was also emotional when his dad stood up for him and threw Finn away for being mean to Kurt. That was totally an unexpected reaction from a dad. He just loves his son dearly and being gay is not an issue to him. He loves Kurt just as much. I was also shocked to hear Kurt sing a man's song coz he sounds like a real guy Very Happy.

Brittany is just so funny and so weird at the same time. Gee she is one terrific dancer! Thumbs up!!! This is one hit tv show that I would love to watch out for.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : What's Your Favorite Glee Episode Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down