General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Make Money Online

3 posters

Go down

How To Make Money Online Empty How To Make Money Online

Post by Dazzler Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:22 pm

There are plenty of money making opportunities online. Everyday people are searching for alternative ways to earn more as day jobs only pay for the bills. If you want to be able to afford things you want and save more, you have to get a part time job. Besides you have plenty of time after your 40hr work so instead of watching tv at home or going out with friends, use your spare time being productive. I used to be so afraid of exploring the endless possibilities online because I was too afraid of being scammed. That's given. There is always a risk wherever you go and whatever you do. Just make sure that you do a little research before engaging into any money making activities online. Just google it and you will know if there have been previously reported cases. There is no limit to what you can do online. Career opportunities are everywhere if you just know where to look and how determined you are to earn. So here are only a few ways of making money that I have tried and know that works:

Freelancing
There are numerous freelance sites out there where you can get projects from. I made a review of some that are reliable I have already tried so you can check them out. When you work as a freelancer, you do not have to have a degree on the field you have chosen to get the job. As long as you know what to do, how to do it well, and complete the project on time, you will be sought after by other employers.

Taking Online Surveys
This is probably one of the easiest way to make money online. You just complete the survey and you will get paid. Companies rely on market research to know what people think of their products or services so they pay people to give their opinion. However, this is not available is all countries. The best way is to search for paid online surveys in your country since you will have a bigger chance of telling if it is a scam or not. When joining, choose 2 to 3 sites that are credible and go with them. You will be asked to setup a profile and fill out as much information as you can. These will help the sites identify which type of surveys to send you. Some sites pay in cash while others in voucher so read the terms and how the site works first before signing up so you don't waste your time if you don't want to be paid in vouchers.

Blogging
If you love writing and scribbling on your journal, make the most of it and start blogging instead. There are so much you can do with blogging like affiliate marketing, promotion, earn from google adsense, or even sell items. So long as you know how to monetize your blog and you have complete control over it, the possibilities are endless. If you are new to blogging and want to test the water, try creating a free blog from Blogger or WordPress. However, you have to abide to the terms and you are not free to do whatever you want with your blog in terms of making money. Once you are ready to take full control, you can buy your own domain and hosting which by the way is not the expensive as it sounds. You just have to do a little research and find a cheap but reliable hosting company that offers free domain registration with every plan purchase to get you started. That will cost you around $20 - $30 a year which is not bad. Some hosting companies offer support for building your website/blog so don't be scared. If you get limited support, you can always google it and you will find the solution to your problem.

Affiliate Marketing
The essence of affiliate marketing is you refer people to companies/businesses and they pay you for your selling efforts. To do this you can write a review of their product, add a link to your site to promote their services, and refer people. You can use your blog, forum, or website to start marketing. If you don't have one, you can go to squidoo and you can create a web page for free on any topic you want to talk about. To become successful, productive, and reliable on affiliate marketing, work on the area that you are experienced and familiar with and concentrate on that. By doing so, you have a bigger chance of making a mark and you become credible enough for people to believe what you say. As you move along do a little research on what most people want so you can sell more. Always make a fresh plan of how you to attract more people into the products and services you market/ It's a very competitive world out there so if you want to earn more, you have to have have fresh ideas that will catch the consumers' attention.

SEO Services
With the number of people desiring to be recognized by top search engines, SEO work has become so popular and in demand. Blogging, forum posting, article writing, backlinking are only some of the few things do offer to earn. SEO services are offered everywhere and jobs like these are also sufficient for everyone if you know where to look. Since SEO and landing into the top search results on search engines are a great deal, takes a lot of time to do, and requires hard work, you have a great chance of working long term. So if you want to be a successful seo services provider start searching for reading materials and practice to become good at this. It's not an easy job but is not rocket science either.

Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : How To Make Money Online Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

How To Make Money Online Empty Re: How To Make Money Online

Post by mikaela Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Selling items on eBay is one of the best ways to make money online as well. I have tried selling items that I cannot use anymore and I sold it early on. The best way to be sell fast is to price your items cheaper than the others or you can also offer free shipping to be more competitive. So many sellers have made it big on eBay already and I think that this a a great way to make money online and from home because the market is wide. You can even sell used items on ebay that people can still make use of. Just make sure that you price your items accordingly to make it. Another tip is to offer several payment options to make it more convenient to buyers. Most of people who wants to purchase online wants to be able to pay online too. So offering fund transfer and paypal options make a big difference Very Happy. Quick response and delivery of items are also appreciated by sellers. They will surely prefer to purchase more from you if you offer good customer service and prompt shipping.
mikaela
mikaela

My mood : How To Make Money Online Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Post by belle Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:19 pm

I agree with you both. These are some of the great alternatives to earn more online. I love buying on ebay and I believe that cheaper price, free shipping, and online payment option is definitely will make the buyers decide faster. Displaying images of the actual items will help the consumers in choosing, and that is I think being fair to your clients if you show the condition of the products you are selling.
belle
belle

My mood : How To Make Money Online Th_hap10

Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by mikaela Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 pm

You are absolutely right belle. I just don't like it when sellers post their items online and don't show the actual image of the product for sale. There is a lesser chance of people buying your items if the photos you post are those that are available online.
mikaela
mikaela

My mood : How To Make Money Online Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down