General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way how to put an end to pain?

4 posters

Go down

A way how to put an end to pain? Empty A way how to put an end to pain?

Post by TamasineK Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 am

We all know that people put a end to their pain and sadness in different way. Some try to forget it, some just deal with it the rest of their life. But there is also people, that put an end to it by suicide or putting the person/being in sleep.

What do you think about this kind of way to put an end to pain? The both pain, the "inside" pain and "outside" pain.
TamasineK
TamasineK

My mood : A way how to put an end to pain? Th_tha10

Location Location : In Will of the Posting!

http://legendofnight.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

A way how to put an end to pain? Empty Re: A way how to put an end to pain?

Post by cymbalta Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:10 am

as much as i think it's really sad that it happens, sometimes it just gets too much for someone and i think in that respect it is cruel not to let them decide what to do. people don't need to suffer, i would prefer to see someone choose to end it, than seeing someone suffering. this is a great topic. thanks for posting it.

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood : A way how to put an end to pain? Th_hap10

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 am

I agree that it's an interesting topic that people want to talk about. When I am in pain emotionally or physically I always cry. I do because it makes me feel better afterwards. It's like releasing the pain away. I take time to rest and pray a lot and I feel good afterwards. I was depressed a couple of years ago and so I totally understand why some people are not strong enough to face the pain and just choose to end their life. When you are hurting, you are not rational and you tend to be so moody. You cannot care less about anything and anyone. You just focus on what you feel and how it is hurting you. I know praying is not the best option for everyone but I regained my spirituality when I started trusting God. I felt safe and I saw that life is indeed beautiful. That life doesn't have to end because we are in pain and we are hurting.
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : A way how to put an end to pain? Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cymbalta Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:31 pm

someone like me could start a whole debate on this topic, for and against and so on... but at the moment i can't be bothered.

to admin: yes, praying is a source of comfort. i do agree. it can work wonders when you least expect it. from some stuff i will post (either later today or tomorrow) i'm sure it will take on an entire new meaning.

okay: here's some interesting insite. people that decide to end life, are actually the most happiest?. seriously, acording to HSI (health science institute) they found that people had more positive feelings after deciding they were going to take there life. research found that the reason for this, was people were much more content with themselves.. or in other words, they knew that they were going to end it, so they just enjoy life as it comes. but for someone who has not made that step yet, or does not know what to do, they find it harder to be happier, because they don't see any end in sight.

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dream Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:04 pm

I think it's fine. Listen to the song "Welcome to my Life" by Simple Plan. That's pretty much how I feel. Others may feel this way too, and honestly, I don't blame them if they want to end their life.
The Dream
The Dream

My mood : A way how to put an end to pain? Th_bla10

Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by cymbalta Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:43 pm

i have a copy of that. simple plan's music is good in general

hmm.. a song to describe how i'm feeling?

linken park- giving up

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum