General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is BB Cream?

3 posters

Go down

What is BB Cream? Empty What is BB Cream?

Post by Dazzler Fri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm

BB Cream or Blemish Balm is a cream that is supposed to cover your imperfections. Not only that, it is supposed to do wonders to your skin too and not just to cover your flaws. It is a skin treatment cream combined with makeup which is gaining a big name in the market right now. It all started in Germany but it made a big hit in Korea after being endorsed by popular Korean actors and actresses. There are so many types of bb creams that is made for every facial needs and skin types.

I first started using BB Cream 3 months ago and I have tried so many brands like Skin79, Hanskin, Etude House, Tony Moly, and Danahan. I especially love Tony Moly because it is light and helped clear my skin from imperfections. It gives you a shiny (not only) look that make the skin so parched and healthy. I am an addict for makeup but ever since I started using BB cream, I don't use that much makeup anymore. It is affordable and a little goes a long way. And did I mention that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin? If you however have sensitive skin like I do, try some samples first and see what fits your needs most. I get small breakout whenever I use any type of Hanskin BB Cream. Other women actually like them. It just doesn't suite my skin needs.

BB Creams are available in Ebay if you want to try them out soon Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : What is BB Cream? Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

What is BB Cream? Empty Re: What is BB Cream?

Post by grace Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm

I couldn’t agree more with you. I've tried using Hanskin BB Cream for about three weeks now and I love it because it didn't only cover my freckles, it helps lighten. It’s gentle to the skin and I can use it alone or as a complement to my other skin care products. It’s a combination of skin treatment, moisturizer, and foundation in one package.

grace

My mood : What is BB Cream? Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:44 pm

BB Cream is just the best. Now I don't use foundation for an everyday look because BB Cream is just perfect. It also covers your pores with just a small and light application. Even men can use it and it's very much safe on the skin. Although you may experience occasional breakouts if your skin is very sensitive. BRTC is a great brand of bb cream for sensitive skin but it's more expensive. Just a little goes a long way so it's actually not that expensive if you can use the 50ml bottle in 6 months! Not bad at all Very Happy
Dazzler
Dazzler
Administrator
Administrator

My mood : What is BB Cream? Worrie10

Location Location : Fantasia

http://www.dazzlermakeupandbeautyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Makeup Junkie Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:12 pm

I have used bb cream and I love it as much as I love using mineral makeup. I have sensitive skin so I use mineral makeup and I don't breakout much. I love how I can just use a small amount and I create a very polished look that I want to achieve
Makeup Junkie
Makeup Junkie

My mood : What is BB Cream? Th_hap10

http://www.mineralmakeupme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down