General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

natural sleep remmedies

Go down

natural sleep remmedies Empty natural sleep remmedies

Post by cymbalta Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:33 am

there's something wrong with my spelling, i can't spell nothing right today.

i just can't

just taken me ages to post the title to this.

i'm guessing my brain's a bit on the yuck side lol

even took me a while to log in.

Sad

anyway here's some natural sleep remmedies you could try.

Aromatherapy:

When you're drowsy but tense, massage a small amount of aromatherapeutic oil such as lavender or chamomile into the back of your neck and shoulders (and inhale deeply) before going to bed. You don't have to stick to the usual scents, any fragrance that makes you feel good can do the trick.

Valerian Tea:

If you’re sleeping but still feel tired in the morning, try valerian tea an hour or so before bedtime. Valerian may help improve the quality of your sleep.

GABA-Enhanced Drink:

If your mind won’t slow and won’t let you get some rest, try a shot of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) right before bed. Taken orally, it can quiet the mind. GABA is also found in certain foods like brown rice and bananas. Keeping those in your diet may help you sleep better at night.

Melatonin Supplement:

When the clock says, "Go to bed!" but your body won’t listen, try a three-milligram tablet 15 to 20 minutes before you ought to be in bed. Your brain naturally makes melatonin to signal that it's time for sleep, but this can be suppressed by several outside factors.

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood : natural sleep remmedies Th_hap10

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down