General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new range of toys- is this gonna be a craze?

Go down

new range of toys- is this gonna be a craze? Empty new range of toys- is this gonna be a craze?

Post by cymbalta Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:56 pm

well,

here's an interesting artickle

these people sure are creative!

cym

TOYMAKER is hoping kids will love his latest creation — a family of soft toys who all have psychiatric illnesses.

The toys, who suffer from conditions including bipolar disorder and acute depression, come with their own medical history, a referral letter and a treatment
plan.

Their creator Martin Kittsteiner, 36, from Hamburg, Germany, said: "It started as a bit of a joke with my girlfriend who has lots of soft toys and then
we thought there could be something in the idea.

"Children and grown ups like their vulnerability and find something in them that gives them a great sense of comfort in helping to heal them."

Patients include Dub the turtle with severe depression, Sly the snake who suffers from terrifying hallucinations, Dolly the sheep with a personality disorder
and a crocodile which has an irrational terror of water.

Martin, whose company Paraplush sells the dolls for £25, added: "I think some adults see it as a form of therapy for themselves."

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood : new range of toys- is this gonna be a craze? Th_hap10

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

new range of toys- is this gonna be a craze? Empty Re: new range of toys- is this gonna be a craze?

Post by cymbalta Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm

hmm,

reading this back i do recognize the name of the company

nice to see that it's still going

cymbalta
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My mood : new range of toys- is this gonna be a craze? Th_hap10

Location Location : far from happyness

http://sweet-damage.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: