General Discussion Community for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!?

2 posters

Go down

Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!? Empty Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!?

Post by TamasineK Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am

Okay then, i'm mainly using website creators, but they just seem to have so much functions that are missing. So i decided to create a website, using my own scripting experience.
But i need help on deciding witch scripting language must i learn, to create a website, were you can register, is it the same language that is used for browser game?

Please help, thank-you! Smile
TamasineK
TamasineK

My mood : Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!? Th_tha10

Location Location : In Will of the Posting!

http://legendofnight.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!? Empty Re: Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!?

Post by The Dream Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm

CSS I'd say Wink Good luck.
The Dream
The Dream

My mood : Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!? Th_bla10

Location Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!? Empty Re: Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!?

Post by TamasineK Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm

I thought CSS was ment for design study

BTW, if i use php, then were can i test it and how?
TamasineK
TamasineK

My mood : Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!? Th_tha10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dream Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 am

ROFL, I didn't mean CSS, sorry Sad I meant to say PHP. Wow I'm an idiot XD
The Dream
The Dream

My mood : Scripting language for a browser game or simple registering website?!? Th_bla10

Back to top Go down

Post by TamasineK Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Lol, but if i use PHP, then were can i test it?
TamasineK
TamasineK

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dream Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 am

Uh, I could host a little subdomain for you to test it on Smile Just PM me/email me at james_rox_rules@hotmail.com if you want me to.
The Dream
The Dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down